1. Self-discovery by the pupil of his own ability and aptitude, making him more alert and active.
2. Knowledge of Industry it’s methods of production and effect on everyday social and economic life..
3. Satisfaction through self-expression by certain work while manufacturing articles.
4. Application of good design and good workmanship in any manufactured products.
5. Ability to use tools and material for production of article product.
6. Knowledge in selection, purchase use and care of manufactured articles both for use in the house and in occupational life.
7. Ability to make sketches and drawing for constructional purpose and to read technical illustration in books and journals.
8. Basic knowledge in the use of tools, machines, material and process to carry on educational and professional work in scientific or technological level.