1. To bear the cost on Related Instructions to be imparted to apprentices.
2. To provide Basic Training to apprentices engaged by employer employing less than 250 workers other than unskilled workers.
3. To inspect the progress of training of apprentices.
4. To conduct final examination and issue certificates on behalf of NCVT.
5. To register the contracts of apprenticeship executed between apprentices/guardian and employer and to look into complaints, if any, between them.
1. To engage apprentices as per prescribed ratio.
2. To provide Shop Floor Training and Related Instruction to apprentices with his
3. To submit periodical reports and returns to the Government.
4. To meet his share of expenditure in imparting training including payment of stipend
5. To look after the health, safety and welfare of apprentices.
1. To learn his trade conscientiously and diligently.
2. To attend the practical and Related Instruction classes regularly.
3. To carry out his obligations under the contract of Apprenticeship, to be executed by him at the time of admission.
4. To follow the rules and regulations of the establishments.